Equine Therapy Systems Magnetic Boot Wraps can help to maintain overall wellbeing.
Our magnetic boot wraps have been anatomically designed to act as a pressure bandage on your horses legs, boasting a range of health benefits. Made from our breathable ventilated neoprene with strong and secure Velcro straps. The soft cotton liners inside the boot wrap contain magnets around key areas. These magnets can help to aid the body's natural processes and maintain wellbeing. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
Magnetic Horse Boots: Key features...
- Dirt wicking fabric
- Outer boot constructed from ETS ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to key areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Can help to provide circulation & overall wellbeing benefits
- Can help to improve comfort
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Sold in pairs
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- The ETS Magnetic Boot Wraps comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Maintained circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Tissue oxygen supply - can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.